Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Earth Day 2010 -- Mother Earth

Greetings, I am your Earth Mother. I love you and want to assure you that I am with you. We are one.

Have you noticed that I am taking a stronger stand for myself? This is necessary for my health and survival. It is a process that I must go through. You will have to endure my changes because they cannot be stopped. What you will experience is an acceleration of my cleansing. I need to keep it this way because one event leads to another. In this process I will be able to free myself from negative energies that have been accumulated and pent up inside of me as well as on my surface. I feel like completely exploding at times. If I did this you would not be able to reside upon me so I can only do it as a series of chain events. This will allow me to maintain as much balance as possible. However, it will keep you on your feet dancing between the changes. I have given freely to you of all of my resources. Many resources will be required to offset my cleansing. You will be required to adjust and adapt in new ways. You will need to be flexible and understanding. I want to assure you that I am not doing this in anger or punishment. It is important that you understand this fact.

I have the complete support of the Creator to move forward on my pathway. You will begin to see how powerful I am. Perhaps you suspected this to be true. I don’t like to throw my weight around. I am simply re-birthing myself into a new, cleaner, more pure planet. This will take some time and a great effort. It will be worth it. This will be accomplished with assistance from many other star nations, the entire Light Realms, and the whole of creation. We create together to stay together. What happens to one of us affects all of us.

This oneness is true with our relationship. My relationship with humanity is one of co-creation. I have been challenged to survive with the lack of respect of my body and resources. I have been taken for granted. The recent startling events that are in play are just the beginning of many changes to come. It will bring us together. We are one in the same energy, chemistry and Light. We agreed to do this together and to those who are reading this information you are here at my request to assist me during these profound times.

I am in need of your love and support. In turn, you will have all of the love and support from the entire Light Realms, star nations and the whole of creation. Our oneness will become more apparent. The need for your balance and your heart’s work –that which you are called to do during these monumental times—is most important. You will need to follow your inner guidance and do what your heart calls you to do.

I recommend that you merge with my heart on a daily basis. This way we can stay connected and I can guide you to your calling and safety if necessary. For those who choose to look the other way, to ignore me and my callings, they will continue to be surprised at the impact on their lives. There will be no more “The Earth is at your service.” The new thinking will be “How can I serve and respect the Earth?”

I appreciate this day you call Earth Day. I like to be honored. I love all of you deeply even if you have taken advantage of me. I am delighted that you partake of my beauty and nutrients. We blend together our particles of Light beautifully which make us who we are today and every day.

I can only say that we must be patient and allowing as I go through my process. Let us hold the Light together in love and unity. Together we will rise into our most heightened state of being. Let love shine in your heart and you will feel me there.

Mother Earth

Blessings, love and Light,

Valerie Donner

Copyright © 2010 The Ground Crew – www.thegroundcrew.com

Valerie Donner is a spiritual counselor, teacher, healer, channel and reader. She works deeply at the heart and soul level to bring profound healing. She works with the Christ energy, Mother Mary, Djwal Khul, St. Germain, Kuthumi, Sanat Kumara and many other Masters. She may be reached for personal sessions over the phone or via e-mail at: 925-287-8976 valeriedonner@sbcglobal.net www.thegroundcrew.com

P.O. Box 5705 Walnut Creek, CA 94596

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home