Monday, August 31, 2009

Field Trip Permission Slip

Alright Class, it is field trip time, and we are headed for a fabulous all abundance paid trip to the Ecsta-Sea! This is a place of instant positive manifestation, and wonderful ecstatic synchronicity where your wildest dreams not only come true, but are manifesting constantly all around you.

What I need from you is a permission slip stating the following

I, ______________ give myself permission to travel to the Ecsta-Sea. I don't need to worry about the means or finances because abundance is my true nature.

With this signature I consciously and actively agree to pursue my dreams with joy, and without expectation.

Signed with Love, and excitement,

________________________


P.S. these do need to be done now, because the future is merely an illusion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home